Burlap Roll, 7oz. Plain 40in x 300ft
Out of stock
Untreated to be biodegradable for the environment! Premium quality and toughness you can count on; use for so many gardening applications!This top quality 7 oz burlap is tough enough to resist rips, tears and rotting, and can endure repeated wetting/drying with minimum loss of durability! Burlap has been a traditional gardening essential for generations because it's strong, versatile, and economical so it can be used for so many applications: cover seeds to increase germination; use for lightweight frost protection; use as a silt fence for erosion control; wrap tree roots when transplanting; wrap the bottom of a small tree trunk to protect it from field mice and rabbits; cover compost in the fall and winter; use as a tarp to pile on yard debris and drag from one place to another, and much more! The uses for this quality material is only limited to your imagination. Stock up now for this growing season. Don't be fooled by cheap prices, go for the best value! Compare quality and performance along with price.
- 100 yd roll, 7oz. wt per sq yd., untreated, 40"W
- Untreated burlap
- Heavyweight jute fabric
- Sold by the roll
- Maximum quality and performance
- Great for a wide variety of tasks
- Untreated burlap biodegrades naturally over time
- Safe for the environment
- QUESTION: How long does it take burlap to break down when buried? ANSWER: There really is no way to tell because of varying soil and weather conditions around the country. QUESTION: Can untreated burlap be used to wrap roses or shrubs during the winter? ANSWER: Yes, many of our customer have ordered burlap for just that purpose, as long as it is untreated.
Write Your Own Review