BioBee BioHB Beneficial Nematodes
- BioBee BioHB Beneficial Nematodes, 50 Million Count
- Naturally controls many species of grubs!
- BioHB is one of Biobee's beneficial nematode species.
- This species targets grubs, including white grubs (scarabs), cutworms, black vine weevils, flea beetles, and corn root worms.
- These nematodes are supplied in packets that can be kept refrigerated for several weeks until needed.
- Beneficial nematodes are tiny non-segmented worms that naturally parasitize several insect pests.
- To use, dilute with water and apply via a spray or drench. It is important to use the correct nematode species for the pest that you are targeting.
Write Your Own Review