Wheelbarrow Sifter for Compost and Soil
Screen fine, fluffy and nutrient-rich compost and topsoil at home.A Gardeners Edge Exclusive! Sifted compost feeds your plants as it dresses up your beds with its beautiful texture. Screening aerates your compost and removes any lumps of material that are not "done". Remove pebbles and debris from garden soil for your very own supply of clean topsoil. Plus, this sifter will shake dirt from bulbs and roots, it's much easier and faster than doing it by hand.
The perfect size to screen material right into your wheelbarrow. Deep 4-inch sidewalls let you really load it up without spills. The heavy-duty frame is built from inch-thick poplar to withstand serious use. Measures 22-inch square (not including handles). Galvanized mesh screen has 1/2-inch openings. No assembly required.
- 22-inch square tray (outside dimensions)
- 4-inch deep inside
- Outside height of box is 5 & 3/4"
- Made of 1-inch thick poplar
- Galvanized mesh screen has 1/2-inch openings
- Built-in carrying handles on each corner also let you give it a good shake for sifting
- Gives you a stone-free batch of garden soil or compost
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review