VegTrug Medium Elevated Garden Bed, Gray Wash
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
Take Your Gardening to a Comfortable HeightVegTrug Classic Elevated Garden Beds have been enjoyed by gardeners for years. Their height makes them easier to plant, care for and harvest than growing in the ground. No bending, stooping or squatting to plant and harvest with the VegTrug V-Shaped Elevated Garden Beds simply plant and enjoy.
The deep V-shaped design offers a range of soil depths for growing deep-rooted vegetables like tomatoes and shorter rooted vegetables like lettuce and herbs. Their shape allows access for physically challenged or disabled users who garden from a seated position.
Crafted from FSC-certified sustainable fir and treated with a food-safe water-based wood preservative for peace of mind. Includes a fitted, breathable fabric liner to keep soil contained yet allows for drainage. Quality construction and easy assembly.
- Medium, 72"W x 30"D x 32"H
- Replacement liner item VTRLM
- Sourced from sustainable plantation grown fir, your VegTrug will last for many years.
- Delivered flat packed in one box.
- Easy assembly.
- Each VegTrug comes with a purpose built, fitted membrane liner (also available as replacement item VTRLM).
- Easy working height. No more bending or kneeling. Ideal for the elderly and wheelchair users.
- Can be easily netted or covered if necessary.
- Internal depth of V section is 16.5".
Write Your Own Review