Treegator Jr. Slow-Release Drip Irrigation Watering Bag, 15 Gallon
Provides slow, deep water saturation for lower-branched trees or shrubs up to a 4-inch caliper.Effectively water low branched trees with a Treegator Junior Portable Drip Irrigation Bag. Perfect for watering evergreens, shade and ornamental trees, as well as large shrubs with branches 6-inches off the ground or higher. Brown color blends with mulch for reduced visibility while in use. Removable PVC emitters can be cleaned to reduce clogging. 16 gauge, UV treated PVC with a 15 gallon capacity. Approximate 8 hour drip time. 34-inch x 6-inch when filled. Round construction. Saves time, water, effort and money!
- Full- 34" diameter x 6" tall (approx.)
- Single bags now holds approx. 15 gallons of water.
- Fits up to a 4 inch diameter tree trunk with branches at least 6" off the ground or higher.
- Made of brown PVC with "gator-skin" embossing.
- UV treated to withstand exposure to sunlight.
- Dual PVC drop emitters= Standard drip time of 4 to 8 hours.
- Red fill valve and cap sealed onto top side of bag.
- Recommended for use on a level surface or properly built mulch pile to ensure proper drainage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Place Treegator® Junior on top of a properly built mulch pile. Wrap both sides of bag around trunk so that trunk is centered in hole in the middle of bag. Open the top of the red fill valve cap and insert hose. Turn on water supply and begin filling. (use clean water only) Fill bag to desired level. To fill to maximum capacity, gently lift on handle loop while filling. Replace red fill valve tightly and securely. Let bag drip until empty. Fill bag 1 to 2 times per week, or as needed. SEE VIDEO FOR MORE COMPLETE INSTALLTION AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Irrigates low branch trees, evergreens or large shrubs.
- Low profile design and brown color- Low visibility while in use.
- No more guesswork- Provides a professional watering every time.
- Reduces watering frequency- Fill just once a week for most new tree plantings.
- Saves water resources- 100% water absorption with little or no run-off.
- Deep water penetration with each application- Promotes deep root growth and reduces transplant shock.
3 year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
QUESTION: Can I fill the Treegator and then put it in place? ANSWER: The material used is strong but the Treegator should not be moved when filled with water. QUESTION: Can I use the cover for the fill hole as a handle to hold the Treegator upright while I fill it with water? ANSWER: No, the cover will have a tendency to tear off when the Treegator gets full of water. Instead, use the handle loop molded into the product. SEE VIDEO FOR MORE COMPLETE INSTALLTION AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Write Your Own Review