TomCat Mole Killer, Pack of 12 Poison Worm Baits
Pack of 6 baits with 6 more free for a total of 12 earthworm-shaped baits. Just drop in a mole hole and kill the mole within 24 hours!Tomcat Mole Killer works where repellents, traps, grain baits and other remedies have failed! A highly effective mole bait that is EPA-registered with a patent-pending design and a formula proven to work in a single feeding. Moles can't resist!
Enhanced to attract moles, the bait is even shaped like an earthworm, the mole's natural food choice. Simply poke a hole in an active runway, drop in a worm, and seal it back up. The mole will quickly devour it and die within 12 to 24 hours. You'll be mole-free in no time! Set of 6 worm-shaped baits, with 6 additional free baits for a total of 12 worms. This product cannot ship to New York. Made in the USA!
Some helpful tips:To see if you have an active mole run use a dowel rod or something long enough to poke a hole through the mole run. If you see that the hole has been repaired then it is an active run and you can go ahead and place the TomCat mole worms in the hole. To see if the mole has actually taken the TomCat worm bait you can tie a string to the bait and at the other end of the string attach some piece of plastic or something you can notice. You will then be able to tell if the bait has been eaten and that you are in fact getting rid of the moles. One mole can have multiple runs in your yard. Also, there can be multiple moles with runs at different levels in your yard. Moles will dig deeper as the weather gets colder to go in search for their food. When the weather is warm and raining they will be seen more towards the surface as that is where the food is. Just because you don't see the moles doesn't necessarily mean they aren't in your yard! You can tackle your mole problems all year long.
- NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS A "CAUTION" ON THE LABEL. IT IS HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED AND MUST BE KEPT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS, AS WELL AS FISH, BIRDS AND OTHER WILDLIFE. See label for details.
- Active ingredient: Bromethalin 0.025%
- Each worm is 5" long
- Pack of twelve worms (six trays of two)
- Was formerly unavailable in North Carolina, but as of March 2015 we can now ship to that state
- QUESTION: If a mole eats one of these and dies, and my cat or dog eats the mole, will my pet suffer "secondary poisoning" effects and die? ANSWER: No, the active ingredient, Bromethalin, does not have that secondary effect. QUESTION: Can this product be shipped to any state? ANSWER: This product cannot be shipped to New York
Write Your Own Review