Radius Root Slayer
Out of stock
Dig Like the Roots Aren't There!Roots always seem to get in the way of digging, whether you expect them or not. Once you switch to the Root Slayer you might not even notice them most of the time. The Root Slayer is a multi-purpose shovel that can eliminate the need for other tools, such as hatchets and saws, when simply digging around the home. If you've ever hit roots while trying to plant a perennial, been stymied by roots when trying to dig up a shrub, or tried to divide hostas with a spade only to have them slide away from your shovel, you know what we're talking about. Don't be surprised if the Root Slayer becomes your go-to shovel. Think of it as a shovel, a spade, a root hatchet, and a root saw all in one tool.
- 44.5 inches from the tip of the blade to the top of the grip.
- The blade is 2.5mm thick (justthicker than 13 gauge) and just under 13 inches long, with 3.5 inch steps.
- Weighs 5.4 pounds
- Cushioned O-handle lets you position your hands naturally for less fatigue.
- Full-length carbon steel shaft encased in resin will not break or bend.
- The extra-wide steps give you lots of stability when kicking through roots.
- Specially designed sharp teeth cut through roots up to 1.25" diameter in a single stroke.
- Industrial strength carbon steel blade digs through the toughest conditions without bending or breaking.
- Double-pointed blade tip penetrates weedy, rooty soil with no side to side slide off.
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review