Nature Greenhouse, 6 ft x 8 ft, Silver Frame
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
With twice the heat retention of typical greenhouses, these new Nature Series Greenhouses are superbly engineered for longer overwintering and earlier seedstarting - a true advantage for your fruits, flowers and vegetables! The Nature Greenhouse is sure to catch your eye. It features a rust-resistant, brushed aluminum frame and heavy-duty galvanized steel base that is designed to stand the test of time. Your plants will love the diffused even light from the clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels that have the added benefit of TWICE the heat retention of typical single-layer panels. Besides excellent thermal insulation, these 4mm panels have 100% UV-protection to block out 99.9% of harmful solar radiation, and are virtually unbreakable. The sturdy, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame features strong bolt-together connections that go together quickly and easily. Heavy-duty galvanized steel base kit will provide an easy way to anchor your greenhouse to your wood or concrete foundation. An adjustable roof vent and swinging door provide excellent ventilation. A gutter and downspout are included so you can conserve water by collecting that spring rainwater! Dimensions are 96.25in L x 73in W x (53in side H or 85in apex height).
- 6' x 8' x 7' center height
- 6' x 2' door
- 4 mm twinwall polycarbonate panels
- Aluminum frame
- The clear, polycarbonate twin-wall panels on the Nature greenhouse have twice the heat retention of single layer panels
- Panels are virtually unbreakable and 100% UV protected
- Comes with a downspout
- Roof vent, gutter and galvanized steel base included
- It's great for those pampered patio pots
- Get a head start on your seed flats in the late winter/early spring
- Adds a nice focal point in your back yard or garden getaway
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review