Mulch Tree Ring, 3-foot Diameter
Out of stock
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Achieve that manicured look around your trees without time-consuming edging, spraying, weeding, raking, and re-mulching!Mixed with a special bark-colored binder and molded to form a tough, flexible mat that allows air, water, and nutrients to pass through, but effectively blocks weeds and grass.
Properly installed (underlying sod removed), it is sturdy enough to be hit by a string trimmer, or run over by a lawnmower and not be damaged or picked up. Approximately 1/2-inch thick; 36-inch diameter. 10+ years life expectancy.
- Overall diameter 36"
- Approx 1/2" thick
- Opening in center is approx 2", can be trimmed wider with a box cutter
- Dark brown
- Made from recycled rubber
- Achieve that "manicured" look around your trees without time consuming edging, spraying, weeding, raking and re-mulching
- Allows air, water, and nutrients to pass through, yet effectively blocks weeds and grass
- Properly installed (underlying sod removed), it is sturdy enough to be hit by a string trimmer, or run over by a lawnmower and not get damaged or picked up
Additional Product Information
Product is covered by A.M. Leonard's one year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Write Your Own Review