Leonard Straight Blade Pruning Shears, 8.625-inch Length
Extremely tough with sharp blades that last!Lifetime warranty. Ready to take on the toughest shearing tasks, these blades are made from strong high carbon steel that holds a sharp edge. Then the blades are finished with a hard chrome plating to resist corrosion. Long 2-inch blades tackle flower cutting, dead heading, and seasonal perennial cutback with ease. Sturdy aluminum handles with a non-slip vinyl grip. Conveniently squeeze to open. 2-inch cutting edge; 8.625-inch overall length.
- 8 & 5/8" long overall
- 2" cutting edge on the blades
- All-steel construction; handles are steel with a non-slip coating
- Blades open to 1 & 1/2" wide (although that is not necessarily the cutting capacity)
- The Squeeze-To-Open latch is unique; just squeeze the handles together, and the safety lock holding the blades together "un-clicks" itself, releasing the blades
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review