Knotty Takiron Green Steel Stakes, 5 8 Inch x 7 Feet Bundle of 10
Strong, durable, never splinters, and plant green color blends in with foliage!Our New Takiron Stakes feature a "knotty" ring rather than the original smooth, bamboo-style ring. This feature allows for twine & ties to hold onto the stake instead of sliding down the smooth finish.The ring spacing is closer together near the bottom and increases as it goes up, to coincide with a plant's growth. Double rings every 50 cm help you insert to an even height. Protruding rings offer more tie off areas. Waterproof, heat-sealed caps stay in place. The look and feel of bamboo, with the strength of steel. Durable heavy gauge steel in all-weather, polyolefin resin coating won't warp, rot or rust. Resists chemicals and lasts for years.
- 16mm., 167TS is 7ft. high. Sold in bundles of 10. 16mm is approx 5/8"
- Polyolefin coating provides a long lasting finish because of its resistance to agricultural chemicals and fertilizers
- Knotty-style finish on rings holds onto twine & ties and prevents sliding
- Heat sealed caps installed at both ends keep out moisture and eliminate any rusting
- The Polyolefin coating and resistance to chemicals means stake will not rust, corrode, or crack offering a long service life
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review