Knotty Takiron Green Steel Stakes, 5 8 Inch x 6 Feet Bundle of 10
Lasting years, never splinters, and plant green color blends in with foliage!Our New Takiron Stakes have a "knotty" ring different than the original smooth, bamboo-like style. This feature allows twine and ties to hold securely to the stake instead of sliding down the smooth finish.The ring spacing is closer together near the bottom and increases as it goes up, to coincide with a plant's growth. Double rings every 50 cm help you insert to an even height. Protruding rings offer more tie off areas. Waterproof, heat-sealed caps stay in place. The look and feel of bamboo, with the strength of steel. Durable heavy-gauge steel in all-weather, polyolefin resin coating won't warp, rot or rust. Resists chemicals and lasts for years.
- 16mm., 166TS is 6ft. high. Sold in bundles of 10. 16mm is approx 5/8"
- Polyolefin coating provides a long lasting finish because of its resistance to agricultural chemicals and fertilizers
- Knotty-style finish on rings holds onto twine & ties and prevents sliding
- Heat sealed caps installed at both ends keep out moisture and eliminate any rusting
- The Polyolefin coating and resistance to chemicals means stake will not rust, corrode, or crack offering a long service life
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review