Classic Jumbo EZ Read Rain Gauge
Only 8 left
Easily read this rain gauge up to 50 feet away!The Classic Jumbo EZ Read™ Rain Gauge features an oversized 20-inch tube that measures rainfall from a slight sprinkle up to 5 inches. The unique funnel design is specially calibrated to ensure an accurate rainfall measurement. The funnel is constructed to prevent debris from entering the tube. The EZ Read™ Rain Gauge is made from durable, high-impact plastic. A mounting bracket is included for easy installation.
- Dimensions: 20 inches x 1-3/4 inches
- Molded from high impact plastic
- Mounting bracket included
- Registers up to 5 inches of rainfall
Product Warranty Information
- Manufacturer supplies a one-year limited warranty.
- Entry funnel is constructed to prevent debris from entering tube
- Can be read from a distance of 50 feet
- Yellow markings with contrasting colored float are easy to see from a distance
- Easily mounted with included mounting bracket
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: I don't understand if it rains one inch why it would show 4 inches. Can you please explain this? ANSWER: The rain gauge has a gathering funnel at the top that gathers the rain from more than a 'one square inch' area. A one-inch rainfall would gather one inch of water if the rain gauge didn't have the funnel. If the funnel was the size that would cover 2 square inches, one inch of rainfall would show as 2 inches in the rain gauge. If the funnel was the size that would cover 3 square inches, one inch of rainfall would show as 3 inches in the rain gauge. The funnel is calibrated to gather the water from a large enough area to raise the rain gauge more than 4 for each inch of rain that actually falls. The gauge is made like this so that it is easier to read, and so that the amount of rainfall can be determined from a distance.
Write Your Own Review