Groundskeeper II Shrub Rake
Extremely light weight and durable rakes do it all!Modern technology and materials are used to produce the Groundskeeper II rakes. The unbreakable co-polymer rake head, fiberglass handle, and spring tines make for an light weight and durable design. Work longer and accomplish more with less effort. The spring loaded tines of this rake dig in with no down pressure. These tines are what make this rake so effective and provide its unique, effortless feel. Commonly used for a variety of materials and tasks: raking sticks and leaves, spreading mulch and pine straw, great for de-thatching and soil prep, and tough enough to rake rocks and spread gravel! Available with 9" and 21" wide rake heads. Each is equipped with a 55" fiberglass handle featuring a swivel hang hook for easy storage. Spring tines are replaceable. Made in the USA!
- Unbreakable co-polymer rake head
- 55" fiberglass handle with swivel hanger end grip
- Spring loaded tines dig in with no down pressure on the rake
- Replaceable spring tines
- Allows work to be done in a comfortable standing position
- To clear tines of debris simply make a pass over the ground with rake turned over
- Work longer and accomplish more with less effort
- Available in 9" wide and 21" wide versions, each weighing less than 2lb!
- Made in the USA!
Write Your Own Review