Graft like the pros!Makes uniform cuts for faster, more consistent grafts.Includes three blades: omega cut and "V" cut blades, plus a flat rectangular blade for budding. Complete with instructions.
- 8" long
- Grafter can make a cut through 1/4" to 1/2" plant material using the rounded "V" blade or Omega blade
- Heavy duty poly and steel construction
- Squeeze-grip operation
- Made in Italy
- Includes "omega" and "rounded V" blades for grafting, and a flat rectangular blade for budding. Also includes a small and large white anvil. The larger anvil is used in conjunction with the flat rectangular blade "T" for budding.
- Product is covered by A.M. Leonard's one year guarantee
- QUESTION: What is an Omega cut? ANSWER: An Omega cut looks like a horseshoe or jigsaw puzzle cut. (see "Blade Shapes" link below for a picture). QUESTION: What is a "Rounded V" cut? ANSWER: It is a "V" cut, but gently rounded at the bottom of the cut (see "Blade Shapes" link below for a picture).
Write Your Own Review