Garden Tower 2 50 Plant Composting Container Garden
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
Grow 50 Plants in Just 4 Square FeetA breakthrough in small-space gardening, the award-winning (see Product Information tab below for award details) Garden Tower 2's space-saving design enables you to grow 50 plants in just 4-square feet — making it the ultimate, sustainable, soil-based gardening container! The patented design includes an internal bearing track which lets the Garden Tower 2 easily rotate 360° for optimal lighting, convenient watering and plant care. At the heart of the Garden Tower 2 is an internal perforated compost column that allows for vermicomposting (composting with worms). Add 1/2 cup of red worms to convert ordinary kitchen and garden scraps into nourishing organic fertilizer — making the Garden Tower 2 self-fertilizing — just as Mother Nature intended. The nutrient collection drawer captures the compost tea and worm castings for easy recycling back into the top of the Garden Tower to further increase soil fertility. Watch your vegetables thrive as the potting mix grows richer naturally over time. The Garden Tower supports a much wider variety of large vegetables that are difficult to grow in other container-type gardens, including cabbages, broccoli, squash, zucchini, cucumber and melon(more...)
- Measures 25" wide by 44" tall
- Holds up to 50 plants and 6+ cubic feet of potting soil.
- Features a terracotta food-grade high-impact HDPE body with food-grade UV-inhibited colorant.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Fully backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase.
- The Garden Tower 2 earned third place in the Sustainable Living/Environmental Preservation Category in the 2014 International Design Awards held in Los Angeles. It was selected for its achievements in design, creativity, usability and innovation in a competition that examined over 1,000 entries from designers from 52 countries. This annual competition recognizes, honors and promotes legendary design visionaries and uncovers emerging talents in architecture, interior, product, graphic and fashion design.
- The Garden Tower 2 helps you grow food in places that were challenging, or impossible, before — flat rooftops, concrete slabs, and ordinary decks.
- Fertile soils, a way to compost kitchen scraps, efficient use of water, and nutrient-dense foods are among the benefits of using the Garden Tower.
- Garden Tower 2, is a patented, space-saving planter and vermicomposter that enables gardeners to grow up to 50 plants (and maybe more) vertically and compactly inside a footprint of just 4 square feet.
- The new design easily rotates 360 degrees for optimal lighting and convenient watering. This means healthier plants and more growth over the long run, with less fuss for you.
- In combining gardening with vermicomposting, the Garden Tower returns nutrients to the closed system, making it self-fertilizing. Vegetables thrive as the potting blend grows richer naturally over time.
- A nutrient collection drawer also allows the gardener to harvest compost ?tea?, finished compost and worm castings, for easy recycling to the top of the Garden Tower to increase soil fertility.
- The Garden Tower can also support a much wider variety of large vegetables that cannot easily be grown in most other container type gardens, (more...)
Write Your Own Review