Felco 2 Classic Model - One-Hand Pruning Shear
Felco 2: Award-Winning One-Handed Pruning Shear with Lifetime WarrantyFelco's Classic, Award winning, Model 2. Like all Felco products, the Model 2 continues the long legacy of workmanship, precision, and long-lasting durability. The renowned design makes this classic the universal standard for all types of pruning. Hardened steel blades are ultra-sharp and provide unsurpassed smooth cutting action and feature a wire cutting notch. Underlined by a rugged counter blade that is riveted to the one-piece forged aluminum handle. A sap groove prevents the blade from sticking thus improving cut efficiency. Suitable for all day use, rubber shock absorbers and non-slip grips increase comfort and reduce fatigue. The blade setting mechanism allows the cutting head to be adjusted precisely to each user's requirements. And an adjustable closing lock allows for safe holstering and handling when not in use. The Felco 2 is ideal for large size hands, yet all Felco one-hand pruning shears enable the highest cut quality, regardless of hand size. All components are serviceable and replaceable. Offering a 1" cut capacity and measuring 8.46" overall in length. Lifetime Warranty. Ship wt. 0.6lb.
- Solid-forged metal alloy handles
- Rubber cushion shock absorber
- Locking mechanism
- Sap groove
- Wire cutter
- Overall weight 8.8 oz.
- Cutting capacity is approximately 1 in.
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Locking mechanism on pivot bolt assembly keeps it precise over time.
- The sap groove consists of a raised edge on the hook blade which allows the run off of sap, keeping the shear cutting smoothly.
- Replacement parts on this pruner make it a lifetime tool.
- It is a well made pruner that will last a lifetime, eliminating the need to buy a lot of replacement shears over the years
- It is easy to find replacement parts for Felcos
Product Shipping Weight
- 0.6 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: Can the shear be sent in for repair? ANSWER: Felco does have a repair facility which is mostly used for their more expensive power products. The standard hand pruners could be sent in for repair but by the time shipping, parts, and labor are added it is usually not cost effective. We sell replacement parts which are easy to replace.
Write Your Own Review