Felco 100 Special Application - Cut & Hold Pruning Shears
Only 3 left
Felco 100: Cut and Hold Shears for Precise and Delicate PruningProviding that there is a Felco tool for every task. An ingenious development, featuring two flat jaws fixed to the blades of the Felco 11 shear. The Felco 100 cut and hold jaws firmly grasp cut material by the stem to prevent delicate material from falling to the ground. Equipped with the same hardened steel blade components and aluminum handles with non-slip grips. Ideal for florist and harvesting applications. The Felco 100 is ideal for large size hands, yet all Felco one-hand pruning shears enable the highest cut quality, regardless of hand size. Cut blade is replaceable. Cut and hold capacity of 0.4" and measuring 8.27" overall in length. Lifetime Warranty. Ship wt. 0.6lb.
- 8" overall, bypass pruner with cut and hold attachements on each blade.
Product Warranty Information
- Product is covered by A.M. Leonard's one year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Felco 100 Special Application Cut & Hold Pruning Shears
- Featuring two flat jaws fixed to the blades for grasping cut material by the stem
- Prevents delicate material from falling to the ground
- Ideal for florist and harvesting applications
- Replaceable cut blade with cut and hold capacity of 0.4"
- Lifetime Warranty with an overall length of 8.27"
- Dual blade opening with thumb latch lock for different cutting applications
Product Shipping Weight
- 0.7 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: What is the "dual blade opening" described above? ANSWER: You can set the thumb latch (lock) in two positions; one will allow the blades to only open up about a half-inch so as to keep the blades from springing open too far when doing smaller diameters and more delicate cutting. The next setting will open the blades all the way each time you want to make a cut, for bigger applications. There is also a third positioning for the thumb latch, which is to lock the blades shut when not in
Write Your Own Review