Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate), 4 lb
Only 5 left
Give flowers, roses, tomatoes, peppers and more a great boost!A magnesium source that is essential to plant development by helping in production of chlorophyll and stimulating bloom and growth. Helps plants absorb phosphorus as well as increase a plant's natural resistance to disease. Can be absorbed by both leaves and roots. OMRI listed.
Apply 1/4 cup to base of the plant early in the spring when new growth begins. Foliar: apply 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) per 1-2 gallons of water to cover 1000 sq ft. Apply 2-4 applications throughout the growing season.
- Ingredients are 9.8% magnesium, and 12.9% sulfur
- 4 lbs
- Helps plants produce chlorophyll
- Stimulates rose bloom and cane growth
- Helps plants absorb phosphorus
- Increases plant's resistance to disease
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review