CowPots Biodegradable Pots
CowPots Really are "The Pots You Plant"
Tender, young roots easily penetrate the sides and bottom of the CowPot, growing freely. This allows for air pruning and formation of root buds. Secondary root development throughout the pot grows into dense root systems, which is critical to growing healthy plants.
No crushing or tearing of the pot wall needed, just place the planted CowPot right in the ground. Plants suffer no transplant shock and establish themselves immediately. CowPots have been tested and proven to help plants establish faster and increase fruit sets by 10%! Developed on a Connecticut dairy farm, these biodegradable pots are 100% made in the USA.
- CowPots are the perfect eco-friendly alternative for seed starting and transplant pots
- 100% American made product, established on a Connecticut dairy farm in 1997
- Made from cow manure, CowPots are 100% biodegradable and renewable
- CowPots last in a greenhouse setting for up to 12 weeks
- Roots easily penetrate the walls of the pot, eliminating transplant shock
- CowPots rapidly breakdown after transplanting providing the goodness of manure to the garden
- No plastic to clean up or dispose of making transplanting quick and convenient
Write Your Own Review