ARS LongReach Pruner 4ft Fixed Length Super Light Razor Edge
Revolutionize Hard-to-Reach Pruning with ARS LongReach PrunerARS long reach pruners make the hardest to reach pruning jobs easy. Unique handle design allows for full 180 degree rotation for the right angle every time. Hard chrome plated, high carbon steel by-pass blades cut clean, hold their edge. Clean, precise cuts up to 1/2" diameter. 4' fixed.
- Full 180 degree rotation
- High carbon steel blades, chrome plated
- Razor Edge style blades
- Cut diameter is 1/2 in.
- 4ft. length
- Actual weight 1.05 lbs.
Product Warranty Information
- Manufacturer supplies a limited warranty against material defects. Normal wear not included.
- 4ft fixed-length and lightweight: easy to handle and maneuver
- Unique handle design: allows for full 180-degree rotation for the right angle every time
- High carbon steel blades, chrome plated: durable and reliable for heavy-duty pruning tasks
- Razor Edge style blades: delivers clean and precise cuts up to 1/2" diameter
- No individual cut blade or hook blade replacements: Both must be purchased as a whole cutting head
- Compatible with older models TR183 and TR185: easy to upgrade without purchasing a new unit
- Perfect for growing and landscaping professionals: makes the hardest to reach pruning jobs easy
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: Are blades on the LRP4 pruners replaceable as individual cut blade (upper blade) and individual hook blade (lower blade)? ANSWER: No, they must be purchased as a whole cutting head. The part number is 40544BL. It can also be put on older model TR183 and TR185 (when we say older, we mean models that do not have the red plastic "triangle" on the end).
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review