Burlap Roll 7oz. Plain 36in x 100 yds
Versatile burlap roll: Ideal for gardening, composting, and erosion controlBiodegradeable weed barrier under mulch. Cover seeds to increase germination. Lightweight frost protection. Silt fence for erosion control. Wrap tree roots when transplanting. Wrap the bottom of a small tree trunk to protect it from field mice and rabbits. Cover compost in the fall and winter Use as a tarp to pile yard debris on, drag from one place to another. Burlap has been a traditional gardening essential for generations because it is so strong, versatile, and economical. Natural burlap is tear resistant and stands repeated wetting drying with minimum loss of durability. We have always sold the finest quality heavy-weight burlap that is untreated to be safe for the environment and biodegradeable. The uses for this quality material is only limited to your imagination. Stock up now for this growing season. 36" W x 300' L.
- Material: Jute
- Treated: No
- Fabric weight (ounces): 7
- Roll width (inches): 36
- Roll length (yards): 100
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Untreated burlap
- Heavyweight jute fabric
- Sold by the roll
- Maximum quality and performance
- Great for a wide variety of tasks
- Untreated burlap biodegrades naturally over time
- Safe for the environment
Product Shipping Weight
- 37 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: How long will it last. Answer: Due to varying temperature, climate and uses across the country there is no certain answer. It may last one month or a few months depending on usage. QUESTION: Can untreated burlap be used to cover plant material during the winter? Answer: Yes, burlap has widely been used to help protect plants from harsh winter conditions. We do recommend staying with the untreated burlap, some plants may be sensitive to the copper sulphate solution used on the treated burlap.
Write Your Own Review