ARS Long Reach Pruner ZF Series 6 to 10 Feet
The newest design in the best-selling ARS long reach line!ARS redesigned the mechanism and components of this pruner for increased durability and strength. They have removed the tilt head for a slimmer design that is easier to reach into tight spots. The ZF163 and ZF165 series feature a cut and hold pruner, perfect for those high jobs where you do not want the material to drop. The ARS long-reach line is available in different lengths to ensure that you have the best fit for the job at hand. The long handle design adjusts from either 4-7 feet (ZF163) or 6-10 feet (ZF165). This pruner has a stronger inner rod for longer life. The handle stop screw now has a blind nut to secure it. ARS still perfectly balances its long reach pruners for ease of use and accuracy. You can always depend on ARS long-reach pruners to provide sharp, precision pruning without the need to drag out a ladder.
- Cut and hold head
- Handle telescopes from 6 feet to 10 feet
- 1/2-inch cutting capacity
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Drop-forged blades give you greater cutting leverage even under tough conditions
- Single operation lever simplifies length adjustment, while maintaining superior cutting power
- Die-cast aluminum grip is coated for non-slip use
- Designed for professionals to cut all day in comfort
Manufacturer supplies a limited warranty against material defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
Write Your Own Review