AquaSentry Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor
Prevent overwatering and reduce your water usage!AquaSentry Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor automatically delays the preset sensor by monitoring how wet the soil is and once dry enough will allow the timer to resume its preset schedule. If enough moisture is sensed in the soil a signal will be sent to the timer up to 200 feet away and pause the watering cycle. Custom selection of desired moisture in the soil before temporarily stopping timers to prevent plant damage from overwatering and saving water. The AquaSentry Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor works with Melnors RainCloud Smart Water Timers.
- Monitor soil moisture levels to prevent overwatering
- Select exact moisture level to maintain
- Wireless connection up to 200 feet from the timer
- Runs off 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Works with Melnor RainCloud Smart Water Timer
Write Your Own Review