New! The Andersons Humic DG Granular Soil Conditioner (Humic Acid), 40lb Bag
The next generation of humic acid: biological; dispersible; spreadable; blendable!
Upon contact with water, each Humic DG granule disperses into thousands of microparticles that move directly into the root zone. Features:
You'll See The Proven Humic Acid Benefits When You Use Humic DG!
- Biological: Contains four biologically active compoents: HAP, fulvic acid, humic acid and humin.
- Dispersible: Dispersing Granule Technology facilitates granule breakdown and soil incorporation
- Spreadable: Uniform, spherical granules allow for ease of handling and even application
- Blendable: Ultra dry granules are engineered to be compatible with all fertilizers including urea
- Increases soil carbon
- Improves plant health
- Improves germination and viability of seeds
- Chelates macro and micro nutrients to increase availability to the plant for a longer period of time
- Increases cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Improves soil structure for better aeration and water movement
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms, which can improve long-term soil pH
- Especially effective on sandy soils
What is humic acid? Humic acid is a natural soil conditioner that acts as an organic chelator and microbial stimulator. It has a unique carbon matrix which includes a high concentration of trace minerals and organic acids. Humic acid enhances the plant's ability to take in essential nutrients and improve soil structure for better aeration. Researchers at the Andersons have combined pure, dry humate with Andersons patented DG (dispersing granule) process to create a spherical granule that contains thousands of micro-sized humate particles. Humic DG dissolves into the soil within a few minutes after application and watering. The micro particles released from Humic DG granules immediately go to work to improve nutrient efficiency and soil conditions.