More effective and lasts longer than other insect repellents!
Did you know that using a separate insect repellent and sunscreen product actually reduces the effectiveness by up to 50%? Sunsect created a solution to this problem, not only enabling DEET to work with sunscreen, but in addition receiving a patent for enhanced insect repellency.
- The US Military has been using the product for 16 years at home and abroad in various war zones and training locations.
- Prior to Military use, Sunsect underwent 4 years of testing with cooperation of the Walter Reed Army Institute (WRAIR).
- Originally tested all over the world in diverse environments including Thailand, Kosovo, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Alaska, the Everglades and Okefenokee Swamp.
- The scientific findings were published in Lancet, a world renowned British Medical Journal and creation of Sunsect won a prestigious military award for patriotism.
- Sunsect was the first, and is the only DEET insect repellent + sunscreen product available.
There is no other combination product on the market that can make these claims! It repels mosquitoes, ticks, no-see-ums, black flies, sand gnats, gnats, chiggers, chitras (sand flies) and other disease-carrying, biting insects. It is safe for children, unscented, non-greasy, water-resistant, dries clear and lasts for hours. Sunsect is Made in the USA!