- Weighs 5 and 1/2 lbs
- 9 and 1/2" x 11 and 1/2" blade
- 14 ga steel
- 30" ash with a D-grip handle
- Square point blade
- Turned step on top of blade
- Closed back blade
- Made from 14-gauge heat-treated steel
- Ash wood handle with D-grip
- Square point blade can shovel earth or double as a scoop
- The turned step is easier on your feet, especially when wearing soft-soled shoes
- The closed back eliminates mud build-up
- Blades are not cheap stamped metal; will not bend under normal use
- Wood handle absorbs impact during use. D-grip gives excellent leverage
- Great for scraping anything off a hard surface!
A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants its tools identified as "Leonard Premium tools"to be free from material or workmanship defects for the life of the tool. A.M. Leonard, Inc. will replace or repair faulty tools at its sole discretion. Tools need to be sent postage prepaid to A.M. Leonard, Inc. 241 Fox Drive, Piqua, Ohio 45356. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, rust, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Changes in design, finish, material specifications, etc. may be made without notice and without implying any obligation or recourse upon A.M. Leonard, Inc.