- 30" ash with a D-grip handle
- 9 1/4" x 12" blade
- 14 ga steel
- 5" blade lift
- Wt 4.8 lb.
- Round point blade
- Turned step on top of blade
- Closed-back blade
- Made from 14-gauge heat-treated steel
- Ash wood handle with D-grip
- Round point blade can penetrate a variety of soil types
- The turned step is easier on your feet, especially when wearing soft-soled shoes
- Closed back prevents soil build up behind blade where handle meets blade
- Blades are not cheap stamped metal; will not bend under normal use
- Wood handle absorbs impact during use. D-grip gives excellent leverage
A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants its tools identified as "Leonard Premium tools" to be free from material or workmanship defects for the life of the tool. A.M. Leonard, Inc. will replace or repair faulty tools at its sole discretion. Tools need to be sent postage prepaid to A.M. Leonard, Inc. 241 Fox Drive, Piqua, Ohio 45356. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, rust, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Changes in design, finish, material specifications, etc. may be made without notice and withoutimplying any obligation or recourse upon A.M. Leonard, Inc.