- Much easier to dig into a pile of mulch than any shovel
- Dump a scoop of mulch, turn the fork over and use it to spread the mulch evenly
- Wide head is scooped to carry larger amounts of material
- Great for cleaning up hay, straw, mower clippings, manure, leaves, piles of small branches and twigs, and other materials
- Forged tines are very strong, yet have a slight amount of flex for ease of use
- D-grip handle gives you greater leverage for heavier loads and a secure place to hold, so you won't lose the fork when you dump or throw the load
A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.