- 70 lb. capacity polyethylene hopper (This is the weight capacity of the hopper and frame, not the volume. You may not be able to fit in 70 lbs. of a lightweight product, such as grass seed.)
- Stainless steel axle and impeller shaft
- 12" diameter pneumatic tires
- Overall width 29.5"
- Overall height 33"
- Hopper dimensions are 21.5" wide, 12" deep, 16" across
- 8-12' spread pattern
- Spring loaded on/off control
- Stainless steel frame
- Single rectangular port in the hopper, (approx 7/8" by 2 and 1/4") adjustable opening with agitation wire
- Unit has a front bumper guard, which can also be used for lifting the spreader
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS
- Inside of hopper has clips to hold screen in place
- For winter use, this is good for ice melt and bagged rock salt (but not bulk rock salt)
- Fully enclosed gears, protected from dust and the salts of fertilizers
- Heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS have superior wear characteristics
- This spreader with its large air-filled tires is MUCH easier to push than ones with small, solid tires
- Large tires add stability and add to smooth operation
- Poly hopper will never rust, and is resistant to bumps and dents
- Complete instructions included
A.M. Leonard Inc. warrants its tools indentified as "Leonard Premium Tools" to be free from material or workmanship defects for the life of the tool. A.M. Leonard, Inc. will replace or repair faulty tools at its sole discretion. Tools need to be sent postage prepaid to A.M. Leonard, Inc. 241 Fox Drive, Piqua, OH 45356. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, rust, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Changes in design, finish, material specifications, etc. may be made without notice and without implying any obligation or recourse upon A.M. Leonard, Inc.
Please call our customer service department at 1-800-543-8955 M-F 8am-5pm, Sat 8am - noon EST for a return authorization number BEFORE returning merchandise.
A.M. Leonard, Inc. assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages arising from defects in material or workmanship. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above restriction may not apply to you. The limited warranty offers specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.