Superior for hydroponics: less water usage, pH neutral, great aeration and much more! Pure and Organic.
Hydrorock is created by heating clay at temperatures that exceed 2000° F. Hydrorock has many features and benefits with versatile applications:
- Reduces water usage; it retains 35% of its weight in water!
- pH neutral; it will not affect the soil balance.
- Won't clog up hydroponic systems because Hydrorock will not decompose!
- Pebble design ensures superior aeration.
- Prevents soil compaction.
- Reusable after washing so delivers great long-term value.
- Promotes healthy root structure.
- With its decorative color, it blends well with other soils.
- Also makes a great mulch or ground aggregate in high traffic areas.